Hexamethylenetetramine / Hexamine HEXAMETHYLENETETRAMINE / HEXAMINE
- TypesCrystal, powder, aqueous solution
- ApplicationsUsed phenol-formaldehyde resin hardeners, RDX, fuel, gas absorbent and rubber vulcanizing agents, etc.
White crystalline or powder compound that easily dissolves in water. It releases heat when dissolving in water, with solubility decreasing as the temperature increases. This product has a larger crystalline piece size compared to other companies made possible by setting the granularity distribution during manufacturing.
- TypesSpecial grade: 99%, 1st grade: 98%, 2nd grade: 95%, Dipentaerythritol
- ApplicationsUsed in alkyd resin, raw material for polyurethane, rosin ester, synthetic drying oil, reagent, PVC plasticizer and surfactant, etc.
Odorless white crystalline compound without hygroscopicity and non-volatile, making it a safe substance in the air. Although there is a risk of explosion with the fine powder, the minimum explosion powder concentration in air is 30mg/㎥, with the minimum ignition temperature being 450℃.
Formaldehyde / Formalin Formaldehyde / Formalin
- TypesAqueous solution of formaldehyde (formalin)
- ApplicationsUsed in insecticides, disinfectants, germicides, medical drugs, raw ingredient of synthetic resins and raw organic synthetic materials, etc.
Aldehyde substance in a simple structure stored and sold in an aqueous solution state (37~42%) since it exists as gas at room temperature. It has the property of becoming polymerized at a low temperature, so methanol has been added as an additive (content in the range of 2 ~ 12%).
Sodium Formate Sodium Formate
- Types Higher than 85%
- ApplicationsUsed in analysis of precipitants for precious metals, as an astringent, in textile dyes and printing, formic acid, electroplating agent, acidifier for leather manufacturing, reductant, organic chemical substance, analytic reagent, etc.
Product generated as a byproduct in the pentaerythritol manufacturing process. This is a colorless crystal or white crystalline powder that can be dissolved in water easily due to its hygroscopicity, but it does not dissolve easily in ethyl alcohol.
- Company Samyang Chemical Corporation
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org